October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Blog!
My blog is 1 year old today! For the last year he (I've decided it's a he) has experienced many exciting adventures and many scary problems, but he has pulled through like the best of them. He's heard about football games, defective forks, rain, fire, Truman, MIT, and countless other things, all in an attempt to help me better explain myself. And so, I raise my glass to you, Mr. Blog, and I toast you on this your 1st birthday, and I have this to say.
DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR 100th POST TOO?!?!?!?!?
OMG BLOG! You're growing up right before my very eyes. I want to thank everybody that has taken the time to comment on my posts, read my posts, or lie to me and say that you've read my posts. You are the folks that make this blog still thrive and the folks that have pushed it to 1 year and 100 entries. My blog is now going to relax and enjoy the rest of his birthday with a little music and some cake. Regular posting to begin again soon. So long, good night, and good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha you geek. Thats cute very nice birthday celebration for your blog very nice. hahaha your funny!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!