November 28, 2007

Dance Adam, Dance!

I'm no longer a member of the Sprague Olympian Marching Band :(

Fortunately, YouTube exists and I can surf around looking for stuff relating to my old band. Let me tell you guys, I found a gem today!

There's a kid named Adam Harris who plays percussion, pit in marching band. Apparently this year he's developed the nickname "Rack Boy." The "Rack" comes from the fact that all the percussion instruments he plays are attached to a rack. It's pretty standard that people in pit don't move when they play, they're always still and focused. Most pits are lame. Our pit is awesome, because of Adam. Adam is so un-still that he even developes a cheering section in the audience. Adam, you rock!

(btw, LOL at 1:40)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, so instead of yelling mambo the crowd there yelled rack-boy...it was pretty cute.

Anonymous said...

Pretty much Adam was hilarious the entire band season.